Term and Conditions
The company Il gatto di made s.r.l. (hereinafter the Supplier) has its head office in Via Comunale delle Corti n. 54 – 31100 Treviso, Italy
The customer (hereinafter the Customer) is defined as the person identified by the data entered at the time of registration and acceptance of the terms of sale.
CONDITIONS OF SALE BY WEBSITE
The material is shipped directly from Il Gatto di Made srl (Italy). In the purchase section the colours are indicative. The quantities of products available are updated in real time with our warehouses. A transport fee is charged according to weight.
PRICES AND WARRANTY
Unless otherwise stated in writing, all prices are to be understood as including VAT and are expressed in euros. The validity of the prices indicated is always and only that indicated by the procedure at the time the order is placed.
By Credit Card or Paypal (linkable to PostePay and any Prepaid Card): After the buyer has confirmed payment by one of the above methods, Il Gatto di Made:
– will not know the credit card number under any circumstances, as an encrypted interbank circuit is used
– will confirm the order
– will immediately ship the ordered material
– will issue an invoice (if requested in the order form) or a fiscal receipt to the name indicated
– will communicate the shipment by giving the tracking code For any clarification, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
By Bank Transfer or Postal Transfer: The transfer must be made within 5 days from the time of order to: Company name, address and coordinates Il Gatto di Made undertakes to reserve the chosen material for 5 days from the moment of ordering.
Once the fifth day has passed, the availability of the material is no longer guaranteed.
ATTENTION: In order to proceed with the shipment of the order, please send a copy of the payment receipt to email@example.com. Once this email has been received, Il Gatto di Made will:
– confirm the order
– immediately ship the material ordered
– issue an invoice (if requested in the order form) or a tax receipt to the name indicated
– notify the shipment and give the tracking code. For any further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The product will be delivered to the address indicated when the order is confirmed. The delivery times expressed on the site may be subject to change. Shipments are made by express courier within 24/48 hours (excluding islands), for the islands the estimated time is 48/72 hours. Delays may occur during public holidays in Italy. At the time of delivery of the goods, the Customer is required to check:
– that the number of packages delivered corresponds to that indicated in the transport document.
– that the packaging is intact and not altered, including the closing tapes. In the event of tampering and/or breakage, the Customer must immediately dispute the shipment and/or delivery with a “SPECIFIC CONTROL RESERVE” on the copy of the delivery document to be returned signed to the courier or other operator. (e.g.: BROKEN NECK, DAMAGED BANK, WET NECK, etc.) The Customer is obliged to report any damage within 7 (seven) days from receipt of the goods, by registered letter or by e-mail. For each delivery order, the Customer is required to specify at least one telephone number to allow the express courier to contact him in the event of delivery difficulties; in the event that the delivery is unsuccessful for reasons not attributable to Il Gatto di Made or the express courier for 2 consecutive passages, the costs of storage or redelivery as quantified by the express courier will be charged or it will be possible to collect the product at the courier’s sorting point.
RIGHT TO PRIVACY
It is possible to enter www.3chicshop.com without being a registered user and access information, product sheets, the basic price list and all those services that do not require personal data to be entered. To use the online purchasing services, it is necessary to enter the required data.
RIGHTS OF WITHDRAWAL
Unsatisfied customers may exercise their right of withdrawal (Legislative Decree 22/05/99 n. 185 – protection of consumers in distance contracts) within fourteen days from receipt of the goods. To obtain reimbursement of the amount paid, the consumer must also return the purchased items to the Supplier’s premises (after receiving the appropriate instructions) within fourteen days. The Customer has the right to withdraw without any penalty, the only costs borne by the Customer are those relating to the return of the product. For the sake of fairness, the Customer undertakes to keep and guard with the utmost care and diligence the products received and for which he intends to exercise the right of withdrawal, keeping them intact together with the original packaging. The costs and risks of transport for the return are at the full expense of the Customer. The return of products that are not intact, deteriorated or without accessories or original equipment will not be accepted by the Supplier and will be returned to the sender with additional transport costs. Once the Supplier has received the goods in accordance with the above and carried out the necessary checks, it will proceed to refund the Customer. The Supplier undertakes to process the reimbursement practices for the exercise of the right of withdrawal, by bank transfer, within 3 working days from receipt of the communication with which the consumer intends to withdraw. ATTENTION: in the event of non-delivery of the returned goods or damage to them, Il Gatto di Made is not obliged to refund! In the event of a dispute, the place of jurisdiction is Treviso (Italy). For any clarifications, please contact email@example.com.